You have really great experience with Tibetan origin Gurung people and their own Culture and life style in trans Himalaya region. You have Panoramic view from the top of the Chulu East you can see Mt manaslu(8156m), Annapurna 2nd (7937m), Annapurna 4th (7525m), Annapurna 3rd (7555m), GangaPurna (6248m) and many others white peak.
|Fitness level ||Difficulty |
|Trip Duration ||20 Days |
|Activity ||Peak Climbing |
|Accommodation ||Tea House and camping |
|Start - End ||Besishar,Lamjung - Jomsom in Mustang |
|Group Size ||Min 2 Px |
|Max. Altitude || 6584 m |
|Trip Season ||Autumn and Spring |
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu world heritage sight and preparation for the trip.
- Day 03: Drive Kathmandu via Besishahar (6h-850m) to Chamje(1430) by jeep 5/6hrs
- Day 04: Chamje to Dharapani(1860m) 4/5hrs
- Day 05: DharaPani to Chame(2670m)5/6hrs
- Day 06: Chame to Pisang(3200m) 4/5hrs
- Day 07: Pisang to Manang (3540m) 4/5hrs
- Day 08: Acclimatization In Manang.
- Day 09: Manang to Yak Kharka (4050m) 4/5hrs.
- Day 10: Yak Kharka to Chulu East Base camp (4900 m). 4/5 hrs
- Day-11: Base Camp to High Camp (4955m.) & plan the climbing route and try to set up High Camp during the day.
- Day 12: Climb to top and back to Base Camp.
- Day 13: Base camp To ledar (4200m.) 5/6 hrs.
- Day 14: Lather To Thorongphedi (4510m)4/5hrs or Throng High Camp(4925m) 5/6 hrs,
- Day 15: Thorong Phedi/High Camp to Thorong-La pass (5,416m) to Muktinath (3800m) 9hrs
- Day 16: Muktinath To Jomsom (2726m) - 5 hrs.
- Day 17: Drive or fly back to Pokhara
- Day 18: Drive back to kathmandu
- Day 19: Refresh day in Kathmandu
- Day 20: Drive to International Airport and Departure
|INCLUDED || |
- Airport picks up and drops by Private Vehicle
- Welcome dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant
- 4 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- One Night accommodation in Pokhara
- One Govt. License holder Trekking Guide/Climbing Guide/Sherpa
- Climbing Permit/Trekking Permit and TIMS Card
- Trekking Porters (2 clients = 1 Porter)
- Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner with hot drinks during treks
- Lodge during the Trek
- All land transport by Private Vehicle
- Jomsom to Pokhara Flight to clients and staff
- Insurance for all Staffs
|Not Included || |
- International Flight and Nepal Visa
- Food in Kathmandu except Breakfast
- Personal expenses: (Laundry, phone calls, dry foods, cold drinks, bar bills)
- Temple/Monastery entrance fees
- Extra night of Accommodation and extra days of trek
- Travel Insurance and rescue
- Additional activities (Safari-Bungee-Paragliding-Rafting and so on.)
- Tip to Nepali staff (Guide and Porters)