Langtang Valley(Langtang nationalpark is popular for flora and fauna Beautiful Landscape, Blooming Rhododendron. This Region is also popular for Red panda , Snow leopard, Blue Sheep and Musk Dear. This peak Climbing is good for beginners where they learn climbing ski
|Fitness level ||Difficulty |
|Trip Duration ||14 Days |
|Activity ||Nepal Trekking |
|Accommodation ||Tea House and camping |
|Start - End ||Shyabrubesi - Shyabrubesi |
|Group Size ||Min 2 Px |
|Max. Altitude || 5500 m |
|Trip Season ||Autumn and Spring |
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters)and Drive to the Hotel.
- Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing and prepare for Trip
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi (1450m) 6/7hrs
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2380m) 5/6 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang village (3,430m) 5/6 hrs.
- Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m): 3/4 hrs.
- Day 07: Acclimatize day in Kyanjin Gompa
- Day 08: Trek to Yala peak Base camp (4400m) 5/6 hrs.
- Day 09: Summit Yala Peak (5550 meters) and back to Kyangjin Gompa 7/8hrs
- Day 10: Trek back to Lama Hotel. 5/6 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek to Thulo Syabru: 5/6 hrs.
- Day 12: Trek to Dhunche 2020m 4/5 hrs.
- Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Drive to International Airport and final Departure.
|INCLUDED || |
- Airport picks up and drops by Private Vehicle
- Welcome dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- One Govt. License holder Trekking Guide/Climbing Guide/Sherpa
- Climbing Permit/Trekking Permit and TIMS Card
- Trekking Porters (2 clients = 1 Porter)
- Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner with hot drinks during treks
- Lodge during the Trek
- All land transport by Private Vehicle
- Insurance for all Staffs
|Not Included || |
- International Flight and Nepal Visa
- Food in Kathmandu except Breakfast
- Personal expenses: (Laundry, phone calls, dry foods, cold drinks, bar bills)
- Temple/Monastery entrance fees
- Extra night of Accommodation and extra days of trek
- Travel Insurance and rescue
- Additional activities (Safari-Bungee-Paragliding-Rafting and so on.)
- Tip to Nepali staff (Guide and Porters)